Join us in the Wilbur School Cafeteria on Monday September 26 at 6:00 pm. We will supply the entree, salad and drinks. If you'd like, bring a dessert to share. After dinner we will have some fun family entertainment in the Commons area. RSVP here. Keep an eye out for more information, Please check out information on National Family Dinner Night and other interesting facts here. Find suggestions for talking to your kids about all sort of topic plus conversation starters like these:
Looking for a way to engage in conversations with your kids? Use these conversation starters for a fun family activity that will get everyone talking.
- If you could study anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What would you do if someone ever tried to offer you drugs?
- Where would you want to go on a road trip with your friends?
- What’s currently your favorite singer or band? Why are they your favorite?
- Are you meeting any interesting people at school?
- Where should we go on our next family trip, and why?
- Do you believe it is better to flaunt your accomplishments or keep them to yourself?
- What is the most vivid dream you can remember? What do you think it means?
- Which holiday is your favorite, and why?
- What do you think is the biggest problem in our country?
- What do you think makes a person successful?
- Does it matter if a person makes a moral or immoral choice even if nobody knows?
- If you could choose to live in any of the past time periods, when would you live and where?
- If you could adopt an exotic animal, which one would you choose?